Friday, March 5, 2010

Three Most Popular Online Job Sites

I've often encountered a lot of people looking for job opportunities abroad and I don't blame them. But the first question to ask is, "How do I find jobs abroad?" It's never a good idea to leave the country without a plan or without options/ opportunities in place that would help you start your new life in a new country

Here are a number of online job sites which I have been able to collect over the years. There are some other requirements of course that you'll have to complete on your own.

Of course there are the most popular three local sites in the Philippines
  1. JobStreet.com - they have about eight locations and I think they're pretty active here in the Philippines - their locations are all in Asia though. Haven't received feedback on people getting hired outside the Philippines but the local traffic is quite high I hear




  2. Jobsdb.com is another big local site that supports about twelve countries. The site is available in Asian and Western countries. The website is a lot more complicated but I would think they have a lot more job listings



  1. Bestjobs.ph is the only non-paid job site I think. Other job sites have paid versions/ services. There are a number of companies there as well. Interface isn't as sophisticated as previous two though. There are a number of opportunities abroad - like Dubai and the US but not as neatly laid out. Probably because it's free




I'm in no way connected to the above mentioned companies and am not getting referral fee or anything like that. This is just my personal option of the most popular online job sites, based only on my personal experience.

No comments: