Thursday, February 19, 2009

Looking For a Job? BPO Job Opportunity

Seeing that call centers and BPO places are retrenching, I happen to know a company that is expanding. Here's the deal, you can email me your resumes and I'll forward them to that company. No joke, I'll let you know if I've forwarded your resume via email as well. Send your resumes to this address: yhadz.alterego@gmail.com or leave a comment below with your email address

Here's what the company needs:
  • College graduate/ college degree
  • Above average communication skills
  • Preferably with customer service experience
  • Willing to work nights
For the protection of the company I cannot disclose their name here. I'm not in a position to divulge that information publicly just like that.

The place isn't perfect but they pay rather well. Minimum is 20,000 per month so that's pretty good. I think it's a good place to start for new graduates or at the very least, a job opportunity for those that just lost their tenure.

No comments: